06 June 2005

Tea Time

Last Saturday my friends threw a going away tea party for me. It was right up my alley. Many of you were there. It was really wonderful. I enjoyed it completely - I am a tea party kind of girl! Major thanks to all who made it so terrific.

In contemplating the party afterwards, I'm amazed that a dozen or more friends from my life could all deceive me so thoroughly. It's very funny that I had no clue and that I fell for every line that was fed to me the last couple weeks! Kudos to everyone for being good at keeping a secret...or should I be questioning my gullibility?! Either way I loved it!

4 comments:

  1. When I saw you at the bank, I almost asked if you were excited about the tea party. Luckily, Dorothy intertuped and I was able to catch myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you were surprised! So many times people usually accidentally find out about their surprise parties.

    Dar and L.L. did an awesome job of not letting the cat out of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun, I'm glad we managed to pull it off. It was a very cute place in Olathe that we had the tea at, so I don't think you were deceived too much!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never question your gullability - its not cool.

    ReplyDelete