08 February 2007

Blogger Aggravated

I've been trying to post comments on all your blogs the last few weeks. I'm so frustrated. Blogger kept pestering me to join the great new google version, so I finally did. I deeply regret it. Now I can't seem to get a comment up. Okay I'm exaggerating a little, but I just lost my comment to Golden's latest blog because I suddenly was swooped away to the google page which then brought me to my own post/internal blog workings. So what happened to my comment?! Also the word verification wasn't working one week. I kept seeing the letters, then entering them. Then a new screen would come up and say I didn't enter them and to do it again. But then there would be no image of the letters, just a ? box. I'm so frustrated, but want you all to know I am trying to keep up on your lives. Obviously, if one of you computer gurus know the answer I'd be glad to be educated!

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get used to this new google deal too! It's all about change baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm doing better by being logged in THEN trying to visit blogs. I never had to do that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if you visit one of the old blogs after you upgrade those problems pop up. I have lost several comments already as well. I have been tasked with updating Golden's blog, but I keep on not doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had problems at first also. I usually copy my comment to make sure I don't lose it and if it doesn't publish then I try again. I too had issues with word verification last week! It was driving me crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally succumbed to the new version of blogger and have a gmail account. Dust set it up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm holding out with the old blogger

    ReplyDelete